Haryana State government conduct Haryana B.Ed. Admission on merit based. The merit list is released by the state government of Haryana. A counseling session happens after releasing merit list. A candidate is eligible for B.Ed. direct Admission 2022, if the candidate has completed high school or 10+2, and holds an undergraduate degree. Usually, admissions in Haryana B.Ed. begins in the month of July. The application process is online but the
The candidates have to fill out the application form in online mode and choose their preferred colleges during the counseling round which happens after the merit list. If the candidate wants to take admission in the Distance B.Ed. Program which is available in some universities in places like Kurukshetra. For Kurukshetra B.Ed. admission 2022, the candidate has to go through process of direct admission. This is based on the marks which the candidate scored in their undergraduate.
Haryana B.Ed. Admission Process
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Haryana B.Ed. Application Process must fill out the application form online on the official website of crsu.ac.in/ Kurukshetra University/ Gurugram University. Upload all the documents that is required in the form and pay the fee. Save the payment receipt. Some colleges have their own B.Ed. Admission Process. If you want to get B.Ed. direct admission in CRSU, then it is only based on merit.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents required
For MDU B.Ed. admission 2022 and other B.Ed. colleges, the candidates must be eligible for it. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission is listed down below.
- The candidates need to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any relevant subject from a recognized university.
- The minimum score should be 50%, in their last degree, whether it is graduation or post-graduation.
- If any candidates are from ant technical background or from Engineering, then they must have the minimum score of 55% marks in their previous degree program.
There is need of certain documents for taking admission in B.Ed. program. The essential documents are as follows;
- College Marksheet of last degree
- Marksheet of class 10 and 12
- Residence Certificate of Haryana, if needed
PWD, SC, ST, or any other certificate, if applicable